2011年9月13日星期二

Pandora Charms Murano Glass for discount

 
I have few doubts that the offerings from Pandora in this iteration will be a benchmark for the company. A great deal of attention will surely be given to their Murano Glass beads, which are so finely shaped and polished in all their brilliance. They are great, reasonably priced charms that can add color to your bracelet in an easily affordable manner. While I have my selection of silver and gold charms, the Murano glass charms are definitely in the majority mainly because I can so easily use them to individualize and color coordinate my bracelet.
As some people have noted, one type of charm that does seem to be lacking in this Pandora Charms spring 2011 release is the silver-only Pandora charm. These are usually favorites with new releases as they are some of them most affordable Pandora charms. In fact, with this release the Murano glass charms–which were usually comparatively priced, are now quite a bit more expensive than the plain silver charms. Of course, there are plenty of older silver charms available for people to choose from however the lack of silver charms in the Spring 2011 Pandora Charms release will be disappointing for many.
Still, the new Pandora Charms 2011 selection is fantastic even though there are some fairly highly priced charms available. I do not know if I truly have a favorite in the new collection. Each time I browse through all the remarkable Pandora charms designs, I find at least one or two more that seem as though I had never noticed. Whether Pandora bracelets charms or beads, glass, silver or gold, Pandora has shown us again exactly why we are their biggest fans.


没有评论:

发表评论